Are you known, or do you have experience with controlling Robots and Vision applications and do you want to be part of a Robotics team that devises new applications for smart production techniques? Contact us!
As a robotics engineer, it is important to keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of robotics and automation. You follow trends and innovations, and apply this knowledge to continuously improve and innovate the solutions you develop.
In this role you work on various projects that focus on the design, development and implementation of robotics solutions. ALTEN, for example, co-develops to automate manual tasks in the agricultural sector. The solution uses artificial intelligence and intelligent motion control for this.
- You have completed a university education with practical experience in the field of control algorithms, robotics or sensor applications.
You have experience with and knowledge of:
- Programming Robotics preferably in ROS2;
- Programming languages such as: C++, Python
- Vision systems, practically applied
- (Flexible) Robotics
It is not a requirement, but you have an advantage if you:
- Have experience with hardware interfacing such as CAN, serial socket, UDP/TCP socket
- Have knowledge of software, hardware and full system testing
- Have experience with Agile software development
Did you enjoy the conversations as much as we did? Then you will receive a permanent contract. If you want it, the next step is to choose a car, we will provide a laptop. Relaxing is just as important to us, so you will receive 27 vacation days with us If not enough, you can always buy 10. You don't have to worry about your pension, we arrange that for you with an excellent non-contributory pension scheme.
With the right guidance from your Business Manager and Technical Manager, you will embark on your new ALTEN adventure.
ALTEN is an international technology and IT consultancy company, with the most dedicated consultants. Our offices are located throughout the Netherlands.
Interested? Get in touch with our recruitment team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org