Mechanical (Lead) Engineer
ALTEN’s offices manage the delivery of projects for leading technical businesses across the Netherlands. This may be on the customer’s premises or at the ALTEN Delivery Centres in Eindhoven, Capelle a/d IJssel or Apeldoorn.
We are seeking someone like you to join our team of consultants – an experienced mechanical (lead) engineer. You will be responsible for the success of your projects and contribute to our customers’ development processes. You will be able to work both independently and as part of a team in order to achieve this. As a consultant, you will be working directly with our customers and will therefore possess good communication skills in addition to your technical abilities.
ALTEN offers challenges galore – apply now to enhance our team!
• Bachelor or Master of Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
• at least 3 years’ experience in (fine) mechanics and/or mechatronics
• experience of concept and project-based working
• experience and knowledge of Pro/Engineer or UG NX
• experience of machine and apparatus construction
• experience of tolerance analyses and FE analyses
• experience of machine dynamics and vibration isolation
• bonus: experience of thermal effects and vacuum forming
• interesting projects, mainly in the Netherlands but potentially throughout Europe
• an ambitious environment with technically-minded colleagues
• immediate employment on a permanent contract
• our full attention and space to develop both technically and personally
• an excellent salary and fantastic benefits, including company car, non-contributory pension and of course an ample training budget
• an international ambience with many contacts across Europe