Technical Project Lead
ALTEN’s offices manage the delivery of projects for leading technical businesses across the Netherlands. This may be on the customer’s premises or at the Alten Delivery Centres in Eindhoven, Capelle a/d IJssel or Apeldoorn.
We are seeking an experience Technical Project Lead to join our team. You will be capable of operating in complex project environments. It goes without saying that high-level communication skills will be required as appropriate to the role. In addition to a strong background in project management, we are seeking an individual with the technical competence to identify project risks. You will also have the proven qualities necessary to operate effectively in a technical environment.
ALTEN offers challenges galore – apply now to enhance our team!
• a completed technical degree in IT, electrical engineering, physics or mathematics
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in professional software development organisations
• an ability to represent Alten and its commercial interests to customers
• knowledge and experience of modern technologies and methods such as CMM
• knowledge of project management methods such as PRINCE2 an advantage
• excellent social and communication skills
• interesting projects, mainly in the Netherlands but potentially throughout Europe
• an ambitious environment with technically-minded colleagues
• immediate employment on a permanent contract
• our full attention and space to develop both technically and personally
• an excellent salary and fantastic benefits, including company car, non-contributory pension and of course an ample training budget
• an international ambience with many contacts across Europe