Junior Technical Test Engineer (Traineeship)
Are you a graduate with an affinity for technology? Then ALTEN Nederland is the company for you! Technical software development is central to our Technology business line and Technical Testing is important at all stages. This includes applications and systems for a wide range of equipment in e.g. the medical, industrial or information sector. As a Junior Test Engineer you will be responsible for various forms of evaluation such as deployment and regression tests for a plethora of applications. These will be based on the testing scenarios that you design and set up. The tests may be run against live systems or in a simulated environment.
Investment in growth and development, including the acquisition and furthering of knowledge and experience, is incredibly important to us, which is why we are seeking Bachelor and Master graduates who would like to develop further and can commit to an immediate start! We can offer you that opportunity! As a Junior Test Engineer you will follow a comprehensive training programme to develop into a Technical Tester. This programme will also include coaching from our Senior Testers.
ALTEN Netherlands has ambitious aims for growth in the coming years. These goals form part of the ALTEN Group’s international strategy, which will naturally provide many opportunities for committed school-leavers like yourself! If you choose a career at ALTEN, you can develop from a Junior Test Engineer into e.g. a Systems Engineer, Architect, Technical Team Lead or even the ultimate Specialist.
ALTEN offers challenges galore – apply now to enhance our team!
• a completed technical degree
• a pragmatic approach
• a precise and analytical disposition
• affinity with software development required
• programming experience preferred (gained during studies or in free time)
• verbal and written command of Dutch and English
• enthusiasm and drive
• availability over a period to be agreed with you
• immediate development opportunities in the Testing field – all testers at ALTEN receive full training including Agile and ISTQB
• intensive training & coaching
• interesting projects, mainly in the Netherlands but potentially throughout Europe
• an ambitious environment with technically-minded colleagues
• immediate employment on a permanent contract
• our full attention and space to develop both technically and personally
• an excellent salary and fantastic benefits, including company car, non-contributory pension and of course an ample training budget
• an international ambience with many contacts across Europe