Junior Technical Software Engineer (Bootcamp)
Do you have an affinity for software development, but find yourself lacking the necessary knowledge or experience after your studies? As a Junior Software Engineer you will follow a comprehensive training programme to develop into a fully-fledged software engineer. Investment in growth and development, including the acquisition and furthering of knowledge and experience, is incredibly important to us, which is why we are seeking technical graduates who would like to develop further and can commit to an immediate start.
ALTEN’s offices manage the delivery of projects for leading technical businesses across the Netherlands. This may be on the customer’s premises or at the Alten Delivery Centres in Eindhoven, Capelle aan den IJssel or Apeldoorn.
Your duties will be mainly focused on R&D, where you will be involved in the high-level design, refinement and implementation of software. Our preferred development methodology is Agile/Scrum. The R&D environments in a variety of high-tech industries are making more and more use of high-quality software solutions. The conception, design and development of these solutions requires clear and abstract thinking and the capacity to translate this into a practical solution. The software itself may be created in a variety of development environments – our R&D work serves a wide range of applications in e.g. the medical, industrial or information sector.
ALTEN offers challenges galore – apply now to enhance our team!
• a completed technical degree
• a pragmatic approach
• a precise and analytical disposition
• affinity with software development required
• programming experience preferred (gained during studies or in free time)
• verbal and written command of Dutch and English
• enthusiasm and drive
• availability over a period to be agreed with you
• a comprehensive boot camp programme lasting +/- 6 weeks (including C++ training, OO course, working on a computer game)
• after the boot camp you will be working on a WBSO project or the computer game server
• intensive personal coaching during and after the boot camp
• interesting projects, mainly in the Netherlands but potentially throughout Europe
• an ambitious environment with technically-minded colleagues
• immediate employment on a permanent contract
• our full attention and space to develop both technically and personally
• an excellent salary and fantastic benefits, including company car, non-contributory pension and of course an ample training budget