Testing Service Manager - Brussels
With the integration of QUASUS and CORALIUS, ALTEN BELGIUM strengthens its services and solutions portfolio and becomes the key player in Testing Services.
ALTEN BELGIUM is actively looking for a TESTING SERVICE MANAGER to support our Services & Solutions team in developing business strategies and implementing action plans. This position requires a dynamic individual who can interact with all levels in the company, from consultants to company management, and provide vision for the department.
Your main responsibilities:
- Contribute to the definition of business strategies and implement action plans to reach the objectives
- Grow the Testing Service business by supporting the Business Managers in pre-sales activities and consultants in their delivery, especially for service-level based projects
- Maintain the highest level of client retention through consistent, positive, on-going client follow-up and communications
- Manage issue resolution to insure customer satisfaction
- Manage and motivate consultants
- Improve and strengthen Alten’s TestingServices & Solutions Portfolio.
- Prepare technical answers to Requests for Proposal
- Contribute to testingservices & Solutions delivery
- Manage the trainings plan and perform training sessions for consultants and customers
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Testing
- ISTQB® Advanced Level Test Manager and/or Test Analyst certification
- Dutch, French and English proficiency
- Strong experience in coaching and training people
- Experience in managing and leading a team with a hands-on and flexible approach
- Excellent planning, organizational skills and attention to detail and a clear focus on high quality and business achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-tasking and effectively handle stressful situations
- Pre-sales experience and willingness
- Enthusiasm, drive, thoroughness, diligence and a willingness to take personal responsibility